Robert R Artwohl, MD, PC • 3300 Providence Drive, Suite 309 • Anchorage AK 9950 • Phone: 907-222-6240 • Fax: 907-222-6870
Alaska Vein Clinic
Call Us: 907-222-6240
Robert R Artwohl, MD, PC
3300 Providence Drive - Suite 309
Anchorage AK 99508
THE ALASKA VEIN CLINIC CONSULT
Which Consult is Best for You?
FULL VEIN CONSULT
- are referred by healthcare providers.
- have leg swelling, large ropey veins, leg discomfort, and skin discoloration.
- want a complete evaluation at their first visit.
FREE SCREENING VEIN CONSULT
- are not sure their symptoms are venous related.
- want more information about how their veins problems might be definitively diagnosed and treated.
- have minor spider veins that cause no pain or discomfort.
- just want to check out Dr. Artwohl and the Alaska Vein Center before committing to a full consult.
- Note: patients with leg swelling, large ropey veins, leg discomfort, and skin discoloration are welcome to come in for a free consult, but almost invariably a subsequent full consult will be required.
- are referred by a physician. The referring physician will need a complete report.
- are being evaluated for a deep vein thrombosis, since to properly evaluate a DVT, an ultrasound is required.
- want a second opinion about vein treatment that has been recommended or previously provided (since we will need to do our own ultrasound to provide you with an independent opinion).
The AVC Online Consult Request
If you do not want to go through the online method, just give us a call at 907-222-6240 or toll free in Alaska at 1-800-VEIN-DOC and we’ll take your request over the phone.
Alaska Vein Clinic • 3300 Providence Drive, Suite 309 • Anchorage AK • 99508
Tel 907-222-6240 • Fax: 907-222-6870
©Alaska Vein Clinic / Website created and maintained by The Alaska Vein Clinic.